Iron is an essential mineral that plays central roles in energy production, immune system function, and neurological health.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- 60 easy-to-swallow capsules
Iron is an essential component of hemoglobin, a molecule that transports oxygen to the cells of the body, and myoglobin, which binds oxygen used in muscle tissues.
Iron contributes to normal:
- Cognitive function
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Oxygen transport in the body
- The function of the immune system
- And the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Iron bis-glycinate is an iron amino acid chelate, providing high absorption and increased tolerability. Iron bis-glycinate is claimed to have better patient compliance because of fewer gastrointestinal tract side effects.
Per 1 capsule
18 mg (129%)*
* NRV: % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: Iron bis-glycinate, bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized corn starch), vegan capsule shell (hypromellose), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide)
Package: 60 capsules
Take 1 capsule with some liquid.