Vitamin D is an extremely important vitamin that has powerful effects on several systems throughout the human body.
- Supports the immune system functions
- Maintains bone and teeth health
- Contributes to the cognitive functions
- Maintains normal muscle functions
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- 120 easy-swallow softgels
Vitamin D functions like a hormone, and every single cell in the body has a receptor for it. The human body makes it from cholesterol when your skin is exposed to sunlight, but sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may prevent getting enough vitamin D from the sun. It's also found in certain foods such as fatty fish and fortified dairy products, though it's very difficult to get enough from diet alone. The recommended daily intake (NRV) is usually around 400–800 IU, but many experts say you should get even more than that. Vitamin D deficiency is very common, especially in northern countries.
Vitamin D3 contributes to:
- Normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Normal blood calcium levels
- The normal function of the immune system
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal teeth
Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
Per 1 softgel
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
100 mcg (4000 IU) (2000%*)
* NRV: % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: sunflower oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, humectant (glycerin), water), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
Package: 120 softgels
Take 1 softgel with some liquid.